Monday, February 7, 2011

Aaron made me coffee before the left for work.

I am home alone today, and will be for the rest of this week. Aaron's parents went on vacation together, which is great, but Aaron also has a 9-5 job that is about an hour away, so from 8 am - to a little after 6 pm I am by myself in a house that makes a lot of noise. I grew up alone, and preferred the time to myself over spending it hearing my mom bitch about stuff, but I had people to talk to on the phone, I had stuff to do online, I knew the neighbor hood and could go to the park. Out here I don't have a park to go to, plus there is a lot of snow all over and my little canvas shoes won't stay dry. I'm not as much of a phone person as I was and even if I was, I don't have many people I could call and talk to for a long time.

I do have things to do that can keep my mind busy. I can make dolls, draw, look up stuff to read, play Wow, but still, trying to feel comfortable alone in a house still just creeps me out too much. I know I should stop reading creepy stories, and should not watch scary movies, but I enjoy them too much, and I've always been this paranoid; even before I got into horror.

It's only been an hour since Aaron left for work, but it feels like it should have been one and a half if not two already. I know I'll be okay, but I just needed to vent.

On a different note I have to call Fashion Bug today. They need a part time sales person, which is good for me. Sadly I have no way of getting to my interview. Hopefully I can ask Aaron's sister Rachel to take me. I know she won't mind, but I hate to ask favors from people sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment